We consider the privacy of our customers utmost important. We are in the business of serving you, not selling your information. Your name, address information, and credit card information are collected only to fulfill our order.
Information security is critical to our business. We use advanced security technology to prevent our computers from being accessed by unauthorized persons. We do not distribute customer information to be used in mailing lists, surveys, or any other purpose other than what is required to perform our services. Shopping with us is 100% safe!!
Collecting and Using Your Personal Information: We collect the personal information that you provide to us, as well as information automatically collected when you interact with this website, such as cookies and nalytics tracking pixels, which help us evaluate the performance of our website and provide you with a better user experience.
Miracle Digital may use your personal information that you provide to us in the process of establishing an account on our website in the following ways:
1. Obtain your name for purposes of communicating with you and identifying you as a user of the web site.
2. Verify your age as older than 13.
3. Verify your age as older than 18 or that you have obtained your parent or guardian permission to use the web site.
4. Send you a catalogue.
5. Send you communications upon your request.
6. Allow you to participate in a promotion or other web site feature.
7. Customize and/or personalize your communications and shopping experience with Miracle Digital.
8. Better respond to your customer concerns and complaints.
9. Keep you informed of Miracle Digital upcoming product releases unless you otherwise opt out of such messages.
“Miracle Digital may use your personal information that you provide to us in the process of making a purchase in the following ways:
1. Confirm your use of a valid credit/debit card, net-banking account or other authorized payment method.
2. Process your payment via the specified method.
3. Send you the products that you purchased
What Information Do We Collect?
Non-sensitive/personal Information As a visitor to our Sites, you can engage in many activities without providing any personal information. However, we do collect and aggregate information pertaining to the web pages
You may have the opportunity to participate in any of the following activities at some Miracle Digital Sites including but not limited to: product registration, special offers, promotions, participation in surveys/polls/contests, software downloads, online shopping, newsletter subscription and/or forum participation. These activities may require the collection of your personal information including: your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number,
fax number, credit card details (only for payment obligations to complete your order(s), where so required), and information about your interests in the use of Miracle Digital various products, programs and services. Such data collected may be combined with the information you had previously provided (for example, in the event that you had previously registered the ownership of your Miracle Digital products). Miracle Digital is committed to safeguarding your personal information and will only use such information to better understand your needs and to provide you with better service.
To prevent unauthorized access to our database, and to ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard sensitive information. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on web pages where personal information is required.
How We May Use The Information
Miracle Digital will not sell, rent, loan or lease your personal information to others unless we have your express permission or are otherwise required by law or related regulations to do so. Miracle Digital will not use or share the personally identifiable information that you provide to us online in ways unrelated to those described herein, without (i) first letting you know and (ii) offering you a choice to opt out. If you have any problems exercising your choice to opt out, please contact us at "firstname.lastname@example.org" or at the contact details provided below. We may use your personal information to enable us to keep you updated on our latest products, offerings, promotions, software updates, improve our targeted advertising, content and services and to generally improve our communications and personalize your user experience. (Please note that in the event that you decide to opt out, we may be unable to provide you with certain services and support etc. as the case may be.) We may also use your personal information for our internal purposes - which may include but are not limited to data research, analytics or general audit purposes etc. Miracle Digital may process personal information on servers in various countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Personally Identifiable Information
We do not allow or use or associate personally identifiable information with re-marketing lists, cookies, data feeds, or other anonymous identifiers nor associate targeting information (such as demographics or location, with any personally identifiable information collected from the ad or its landing page, or share any personally identifiable information with Google through our re-marketing tag or any product data feeds which might be associated with our ads, or send Google precise location information) without first obtaining your consent. When we or our third party vendor/marketing agents create a re-marketing list, we do not use any sensitive information about our customers or visitors to our Sites, whether directly collected or associated with a visitor, based on the visitor profile or behavior on our Sites or apps. Restrictions on list creation may apply to both individual web pages and entire web sites or apps.
- Ad content may not imply knowledge of personally identifiable or sensitive information
Social Media Sites
- We may from time to time partner or enter into arrangements with other party or parties to provide specific benefits and services to our customers including sending more streamlined and targeted Promotions or ads etc to enhance your overall user experience. We will provide to such partners the information that we believe is reasonably necessary for them to provide such benefits and services to you. In the event that you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, please do let us know (in writing) of your preference to not be contacted by sending us a letter or e-mailing our offices at the contact information below informing us of your preference.
Miracle Digital may occasionally send you newsletters, marketing materials or product information via e-mail. Your e-mail address will only be used for these purposes and will not be shared with unaffiliated third parties without your consent. Where applicable, we will follow all local requirements, such as having you opt-in, to ensure we do not send you unsolicited e-mails. You have the right to opt-out from receiving such electronic.
SHALL MIRACLE DIGITAL, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, INCLUDING ITS DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIM, COST OR DAMAGES INCLUDING ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY MALFUNCTIONS, DELAYS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFIT, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATORY PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OUR SITES/APPLICATION(S), INCLUDING PARTICIPATION IN ANY SURVEYS OR CONTESTS EVEN IF MIRACLE-DIGITAL HAS BEEN APPRISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING.
Miracle Digital may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
To process payments
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To manage product reviews and ratings We may use third party service providers to help us manage product reviews and ratings left by Users.
- To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
communications from us at any time.
- Contacting Us
- Miracle Digital
- T-ll Sunbeam Chambers
- 7th Vithaldas Thackersey Marg
- New Marines Line
- Mumbai - 400 020
- TEL : 022-49710454/7045324822
- WEBSITE : miracle-digital.com
- We reserve all rights to disclose your personally identifiable information as may be required by law, legal regulations, court orders or legal process and when we believe that disclosure is necessary in the Circumstance to protect our rights and/or for the said legal compliance. We shall not be liable under any circumstances including for any sort for any loss of data, and/or loss or any inconvenience caused by viruses and/or other malicious code originating or contracted from our Sites/Application(s) or its use thereof or otherwise. It is solely your responsibility to ensure that your computer/device/table runs on up-to-date anti-virus software at all times and to check regularly for viruses and/or other malicious code. Miracle Digital will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that this website does not contain or spread any viruses or other malicious code.